Playbook Engineering offers a global betting platform that provides a service to established operators and new entrants who are looking to disrupt the industry. We have offices in London and Krakow and are a young and fast-growing company.
The department will be responsible for the production of live betting odds for a number of popular sports. The successful applicant will manage production through algorithmic software, specifically by viewing sporting events and entering key scoring data in real time, as well as reacting to exceptional events.
- Input of live scoring data into company software in real time
- Adjustment of algorithm settings in order to maintain accuracy relative to market odds
- Schedule compilation in order to guarantee full coverage of events
- Communication with UK-based teams in order to receive and act upon all feedback
- Error management processes to be followed
- Exceptional circumstances logs to maintained
- Creation and settlement of sports events/markets
- Maintain knowledge about ongoing games
- Fluent in English
- Proficient with MS Excel
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent events without an increase in error rate
- Ability to self-manage
- Clear communication skills
- Able to work flexible schedule - including night-shifts