With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of the Team Leader with English!
If you are willing to take up a new challenge and find yourself easily in managing the team - seems we have just a perfect job offer!
- Monitoring and ensuring performance of team members;
- Supervising of team performance – coach, support and appraise;
- Recognize and reward individual and team level achievements;
- Customer relationship management in a remote type of operation;
- Ensure Key Performance Indicators are met with the pre-defined objectives;
- Build strong communication and close working relationship with the key stakeholders
- Identify and drive process improvement opportunities, projects aligned with business initiatives and customer needs;
- Identify training, coaching opportunities and needs for all team members;
- Ensure the full understanding of the existing company policies among employees;
- Manage effectively multiple and conflicting priorities;
- Attend meetings and present performance indicators on internal operational reviews;
- Improve process capability;
- Advanced level of English, min C1
- 3+ years experience in Customer Care/Customer Service/Order Management
- Previous experience in managing team
- Willingness to learn and work on a dynamic project
- Analytical thinking
- Familiarity with SAP
- Attractive salary
- Stable job offer – employment contract.
- Various trainings (initiating, soft skills).
- Benefits (Insurance, Luxmed, Multisport, Lunchpass card, additional vacation days, biking policy).