Coloplast develops products and services that make life easier for people with very personal and private medical conditions. In Coloplast Business Centre we are responsible for global financial operations, orders administration, HR and IT support, marketing & data analysis activities, and many others. If you have the right profile and the right amount of curiosity and ambition you can be a part of this exciting challenge. Curiosity works here!
About the department
The Legal and Business Ethics Team is consisting of five colleagues (four Associate Legal Counsels and one Legal Administrator) in addition to the Team Lead. The team is an integrated part of Legal Affairs and M&A in Group Legal and is located in our Coloplast Business Center (CPBC) in Szczecin, Poland.
The Legal & Business Ethics team acts as first point of contact both in relation to contracts and data privacy questions and is responsible for significant reporting obligations within compliance and business ethics. The team also leads global projects and works closely with IT on implementation and conducts training.
About the job
Your primary area of responsibility will be to lead the team and be the operational lead on larger projects. You will report to the General Counsel, Legal Affairs and M&A who is located in Coloplast’s headquarter in Denmark. The job is located in Szczecin office. No full remote work available, however hybrid work (office/home) is possible.
- Set clear goals and track and report on team performance
- Leading larger projects with many stakeholders across the Coloplast organization (continuous and ad hoc projects)
- Contribute to reaching Coloplast’s strategic objectives and drive a high-performance work environment
- Represent the team in relevant management forums in CPBC and act as an ambassador for the legal and business ethics function
- Master degree in law, business administration, finance or similar
- Strong leadership skills and people management experience
- Project management experience (as your role will include leading multiple projects)
- Work experience in an international environment – will be an asset
- Good presentation skills and solid organizational skills
- Very good English skills, both oral and written
- Experience from regulated industries, e.g. medtech or pharma is a plus
- High ethics standards and great collaboration approach
- No probation period – long-term contract from the start
- Challenging tasks and growth opportunities in a motivating work environment
- Gaining experience in an international organization
- Opportunity to use and develop foreign languages in daily work
- Fantastic work atmosphere full of respect and partnership
- Internal trainings
Thats not all! We have even more for you!
- Modern workplace
- No dress code zone
- Great winter and summer events, and family picnics
- Delicious coffee and fresh fruits
- Private medical care
- Sports card
- Transportation co-funding
- Restaurant card
- Holiday bonus and occasional cards
- Support with relocation - if needed
We will take candidates into the recruitment process continuously so do not hesitate to apply on-line via our job portal. We will close the position down once we have found the right candidate.