About the role
TTEC is currently seeking a Sales Team Leader to join our company in Krakow, Poland.
Have you worked as a Sales Team Leader or a Sales Manager before? Are you passionate about Sales? Do you have knowledge of online marketing, excellent communication skills and analytical abilities that shape how new and existing clients grow? Are you an innovative leader who provides direction, guidance and training to deliver extraordinary sales performance through your assigned team? You might be the person we are looking for!
We help clients grow their business with sales at scale by optimizing account performance and growing their investment. As a Sales Manager, you are responsible for growing and developing Account Strategists. You will effectively motivate the team to deliver on business quotas while doing what is right for our clients. You will do this by coaching a high-performing team. You will be responsible for implementing strategic initiatives to further develop new and existing business. You will use your problem solving, business and objection handling skills to get the job done in a fast-paced, high-performing environment.
- Leading a team of Inside Sales Representatives to overachieve quarterly sales targets
- Helping your team achieve growth within their assigned portfolio of clients by developing sales strategies and assessing the market potential
- Developing your teams sales skills and product knowledge, coaching and mentoring
- Participating in meetings with Client Stakeholders and business reviews
- Coordinating additional trainings and knowledge refreshers as per identified needs
- Motivating team members and creating unique sales culture
- Strong oral and written English skills
- Digital advertising industry knowledge, including Google AdWords
- Good organizational and prioritization skills
- Proven track record in delivering against sales targets with commitment to exceed assigned KPIs
- Excellent knowledge of the sales and call center environment
- Ability to work under time pressure
- Ability to adapt to change in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with leading teams through change
- Excellent presentation skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to build relationships across various personalities, cultures and departments
- Self-starter, innovator
- Bachelors degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience in BPO and Operations, preferably in sales environment
- Partial language course reimbursement program
- Friendly multicultural environment (17 nationalities in our office in Krakow)
- Private Medical Care (Luxmed)
- End of quarter company parties (we love to celebrate successes!)
- Multisport Card
- Fancy office space with Micro Kitchen
- Sharing the costs of sports activities.
- Private medical care.
- Sharing the costs of professional training & courses.
- Life insurance.
- Remote work opportunities.
- Flexible working time.
- Integration events.