Sales Controller (Finance & Accounting)
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- 4 years of previous experience in sales controlling, finance management, controlling
- Proven experience of working with clients
- Advanced command of English (C1 level)
- BA / MA Degree
What duties will help you grow?
- Key Contact for Client; close cooperation with senior stakeholders on Client side
- Sales forecasts preparation (including HFM input preparation)
- Supporting the financial approval process for sold opportunities
- Calls with Account Executives to review the opportunities
- THOR management as required (opportunity creation & maintenance, booking preparation and quality check, performing ad hoc THOR training to new Sales Managers, preparing dashboards and reports in THOR)
- Coordinate work of Sales Support people
- Prepare sales input for M-review; participation in Sales M-Review
- Arrange webinars/meetings with respective Sales/AEs on recent development, good practices, support available etc.
- Opportunity approval & tracking (as per agreement with Client)
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We dont have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).