Quality Specialist with German
Miejsce pracy: woj. małopolskie
- Fluent German language skills - a must!
- Communicative command of Polish or English,
- Ability to focus and pay attention to details,
- Communicative and meticulousness are qualities that distinguish you,
- Availability to work full time,
- Knowledge of MS Office package.
- Listening to, verifying, transcribing and evaluating conversations conducted in German in accordance with defined policies and procedures,
- Verifying the content of messages and agent-customer interactions in accordance with defined policies and procedures,
- Adherence to parameters and interpretation of monitoring calls according to procedures,
- Analysis of quality results and preparation of basic summaries,
- Recommend solutions and improvements based on quality monitoring results,
- Providing feedback, identifying area for improvement
- Flexible working hours and salary adequate to your skills,
- Possibility to use our office in Warsaw (Metro Politechnika) or 100% remotely,
- Co-financing of the medical package and sports card,
- Clearly defined tasks and training to prepare you for work,
- A cohesive, supportive team and work in a friendly, international environment,
- Equipment necessary for work.