● Kronospan is the world’s leading manufacturer of wood-based panels ● Our products are used in everything from flooring and furniture to timber-framed houses ● We are investing in innovation since 1897 ● Our integrated operation allows us to perfect every last detail ● 27 countries, more than 40 sites.
The duties of the person in this position will include, among others:
- Effective management of a given purchasing category and portfolio of current suppliers.
- Creating a purchasing strategy within the managed category of chemical raw materials.
- Negotiating commercial terms and contracts with suppliers.
- Close cooperation with R&D and technologists
- Supporting local buyers.
- Active participation in market analysis and search for new sources of supply.
- Verification and evaluation of current suppliers, contracts and terms of cooperation.
- Preparation of draft contracts.
- Initiating savings projects.
- Higher education.
- Min. 2 years of professional experience in a similar position in the chemical or manufacturing industry.
- Good command of the English language - enabling negotiations with suppliers (a necessary condition).
- Knowledge of MS Office and the ERP environment.
- The ability to solve problems and work under time pressure.
- High communication and analytical skills.
- Work in an international corporation that is a leader in its industry.
- Stable employment based on an employment contract without a trial period.
- Attractive system of monthly rewards.
- Mentoring during the onboarding process.
- Development within the organization as part of internal recruitment.
- Employee referral program.
- Participation in training financed by the employer.
- Attractive discounts on the purchase of Kronospan products.