Function - Operations
With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of a Procurement Specialist with Russian
- Management of workflow and provide contracts status,RFP,compliance check purchase requisitions (PR) based Global Indirect Politics of the client according SLA
- Monitoring and expediting TAT purchase requisitions to Purchase order
- Optimize daily activities and performance activities of the business across the board
- Assist the business end users in the system regards Indirect procurement process
- Tracking and analyzing report daily PRs volumes, Open items, Order confirmation, etc.
- Identify the needs of the customer by observing the customers, collecting surveys and then analyzing customer feedback
- Management of workflow Source to pay activities: monitoring and uploading to the system Contracts, E-sourcing requests, Catalogs
- Advanced Russian language skills (min. B2)
- English (min. B2)
- Good communication skills
- Strong proficiency in MS Office tools (Excel, Word, Outlook , Access, PowerPoint);
- Similar work experience in this field;
- Familiarity with procurement or ERP (represents and advantage);
- Problem solving and decision making ability.
- Attractive salary
- Stable job offer - employment contract
- Various trainings (initiating, soft skills)
- Possibly of development
- Benefits (Insurance, Luxmed, Multisport, additional vacation days, biking policy)