Concentrix is a leading global provider of customer experience (CX) solutions and technology, improving business performance for some of the world’s best brands including over 100 Fortune Global 500 clients and over 125 new economy clients. Every day, from more than 40 countries and across 6 continents, our staff delivers next generation customer experience and helps companies better connect with their customers.
Passenger Support Specialist with Language: English / French / Italian / German
Looking for a job with languages with flexible working hours? ...no worries! Weve got you covered! :D
Your daily tasks will include:
- assisting passengers,
- supporting them with travel difficulties,
- providing information via: incoming calls/chat/e-mail on issues related to baggage, ticket reservations and flight rescheduling as well as handling complaints
- Knowledge of English, French, Italian or German - min. B2 level
- availability to work from our office (Szczecin, Posejdon)
- communication skills and attitude towards working with people.
- high personal culture and customer orientation
- ability to use Windows operating system and MS Office
- commitment and motivation to work - together we can achieve more!
- attractive hourly rate based on a contract of mandate (umowa-zlecenie) (from 3948 to 7000 PLN gross/month)
- flexible working hours between 9:00 and 22:00 - you decide when and how many hours you would like to work!
- modern workplace in the heart of Szczecin
- team-building events (including pizza day, fruit day)
- fully paid training to prepare you for direct contact with customers
- team leader support at every stage of cooperation
- coaching, mentoring to improve your qualifications