With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the worlds biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, were calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Accepting orders from customers (retail chains, wholesalers) and registering them in the internal system (SAP) - orders are received mainly electronically,
- Verifying orders for correctness, checking the availability of goods (contact with warehouses, shipping department),
- Completing orders (minimizing batches of deliveries),
- Communicating with the warehouse and forwarders and efficiently leading the delivery process to ensure the return of goods to the final recipient,
- Daily monitoring of the assigned orders and customer requests,
- Contacting customers in case of problems with delivery (delays, stock shortages) both by e-mail and by phone (no incoming calls),
- Receiving complaints and forwarding them to the complaints department.
- Good knowledge of German C1, English min. B2, Polish B2,
- Good MS Office (especially MS Excel) knowledge,
- Knowledge of SAP (nice to have) or knowledge of similar ERP systems,
- Analytical thinking and self-starter,
- Personal culture and client management expertise.
- Attractive salary;
- Stable job offers - employment contract;
- Work in a multicultural and diverse environment with employees from over 30 countries;
- Genpact supports professional training and great career development opportunities;
- Free access to our award-winning learning platform;
- Benefits such as Insurance, Luxmed, and additional vacation days.