- Preparing contracts for clients who decide to buy our products or services
- Creating client’s accounts and granting system permissions for the proper services
- Managing billing process and assure that clients receive correct invoices
- Resolving compliance issues in cooperation with Compliance & Legal Teams
- Operating on a number of internal tools and applications related to customer relationship management (CRM)
- Responding to clients’ queries assuring the highest standards of customer service
- English and French language fluency (min. B2 level)
- Excellent communication skills to feel comfortable when collaborating with a number of different teams
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to quickly learn new processes and applications
- Very good analytical and critical thinking skills to enable you to look for alternative solutions when facing e.g. system errors
- Strong computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Office applications
- Aptitude for work in a fast paced and goal-oriented environment
- Previous experience in using CRM platforms such as Siebel or Salesforce and/or billing systems such as SAP
- 1.5 -month training that will get you prepared to deliver your daily tasks
- Buddy’s support during your first months in the company and thorough onboarding program to get you prepared for daily work
- Casual and diverse office environment where colleagues come from over 40 countries
- A range of development opportunities through traditional training, on-site and international projects
- Wellbeing scheme including private healthcare, insurance, Multisport card, weekly fruit days and more than 10 sports teams to join
- Flexibility and home-office opportunities
- Access to Refinitiv products with real-time economic data
- High standards of ethics in the workplace
- Two additional days off for charity events
- Free yoga classes and trainings with physiotherapist in the office
Refinitiv is now part of LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group). London Stock Exchange Group and Refinitiv have combined to become a leading global financial markets infrastructure and data provider.
LSEG is more than a diversified global financial markets infrastructure and data business.
We are dedicated, open-access partners with a commitment to excellence in delivering the services our customers expect from us. With extensive experience, deep knowledge and worldwide presence across financial markets, we enable businesses and economies around the world to fund innovation, manage risk and create jobs.
It’s how we’ve contributed to supporting the financial stability and growth of communities and economies globally for more than 300 years.