What we do
At Cognizant, we are dedicated to helping the worlds leading companies build stronger businesses - helping them go from doing digital to being digital.
In Poland, our offices are located in Gdansk, Wroclaw, and Kraków. With the capacity to support various clients, we offer a world of opportunities for both professionals and graduates. You can expect five-star training, a chance to realize your career goals, and a range of benefits. Be Cognizant!
About the role
As a Reporting Specialist, you will be part of the project operating within a couple of different streams, primarily focusing on:
- Reporting problems from Customers, our Client’s Employees, Business Owners, Surveyors, and Data Feed Updates;
- Real-time reporting of public transportation disruptions and road incidents across the globe, to the cities and countries our Client’s Maps Transit has been launched;
- Running tests and providing feedback on newly defined procedures including the use of tools, policies, and workflows;
- Performing validation by calling if required;
- Using a variety of online sources in various languages.
Skills and experience:
- Fluent Ukrainian & English (at least B2);
- Willingness to work in a shift-based work schedule (24/7);
- Work experience of 0-2 years;
- Good understanding of all forms of public transport;
- Researching skills;
- Good communication skills and attention to detail;
- Incident management experience will be a great asset.
- Opportunity to be part of a global organization focused on development;
- Open-minded and multinational environment;
- Training & development opportunities including language courses;
- Professional development and clear career path,
- Extensive benefits package: Multisport Card, Lux Med medical healthcare including dental care, life insurance, cafeteria benefits.