With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Logistics Customer Service Expert - Senior Process Associate with English!
- Performing operational tasks within Logistic area
- Resolution of tasks accurately and efficiently to achieve the fixed service level target
- Ensure Logistic processes compliance with related financial controls as well as efficient cooperation with warehousing, distribution and transportation
- Coordinating all required continuous improvement actions
- Managing transport order of both inbound and primary transport (Auto-tendered and Perfect orders ) basis request from Sourcing units and co-packers.
- Participate in weekly and monthly performance meetings with Sourcing Units along with 1st Line org . ( suppliers, producers, etc
- Providing training to supplier on IT Tools and procedures (DDP Suppliers on dock booking)
- Data gathering and preparation for Annual carrier tendering (Eiger) and Annual bulk tendering (Olive).
- Fluency in spoken and written English min C1
- University degree (minimum Bachelor) / logistics can be an advantage
- Customer Service related experience
- Both strong analytical and as well as communication skills
- Upbeat, proactive with ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Customer service mindset
- Energetic and pressure resistance personality
- Attractive salary.
- Stable job offer - employment contract.
- Genpact supports professional trainings and great career development opportunities Possibly of development.
- Benefits (Insurance, Luxmed, Multisport, Lunch pass card, additional vacation days, biking policy).