Hi, Polcode here!
We’re a global, people-first software house matching ambitious developers with challenging projects. Our team of over 150 professionals helps build and improve digital businesses, software platforms, eCommerce stores, websites, apps, and everything in between. And they’re good at it.
Currently, we’re looking for a Lead Generation Specialist to join our awesome team. We’re flexible with requirements, so if you are a candidate who has a majority match, but does not meet 100% of the requirements, that’s OK! We’d still love to hear from you.
Lead Generation Specialist
Get ready to:
- Conduct research to identify potential clients
- Create and manage our lead database
- Set up cold emailing campaigns
- Create copy for sequences
- Set up meetings for our Business Development Executives
- Work closely with Business Development and Marketing teams
If you have…
- Lead generation experience with proven success track record
- Copywriting skills (cold emails)
- Very good knowledge and experience in using tools such as: Apollo, BuiltWith, ZoomInfo, Instantly, Lemlist, Hubspot, Lusha, Hunter or any other outreach-related platforms/tools
- Very good knowledge and experience in social selling using LinkedIn and Sales Navigator
- Experience in conducting research (listings, prospect database building)
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent and confident command of English
It would be a plus if you:
- Have previous experience working in a software house
…let us know!
We’re flexible with requirements, so if you are a candidate who has a majority match, but does not meet 100% of the requirements, that’s OK! We’d still love to hear from you.
Perks of being a #Polcoder:
- Multisport card, private medical care, life insurance, mental health support and meaningful gifts to celebrate important days
- Competitive salary with up to 20 paid days off (B2B) and personal development budget
- Professional onboarding process
- We respect your private life – no overtime, no weekend jobs, work-life balance only, promise!
- Work at times that suit your daily rhythm, from the place of your choice
- Develop your interests: Become a speaker at prestigious conferences and workshops, publish on our blog or advise business partners in making strategic decisions. The choice is yours
- Your work is appreciated – we believe in the power of feedback, also the one you give us
- Team integration events where you will see why our employees appreciate working at Polcode, and how friendships made with us last for years
- 100% remote work
- 0% nonsense
We strongly believe that putting people first makes our work better, so we encourage you to develop your career and follow your passion. We wanna do great things with you!