We are the largest company in Poland providing independent services in research and quality expertise, with a network of accredited analytical laboratories.
For our clients from many industries, we offer a wide range of specialized analyses of food, cosmetics, and household chemistry products, pharmaceuticals, packaging, and industrial goods, liquid and solid fuels, and more.
J.S. HAMILTON POLAND Sp. z o.o. has over 1ten branches in Poland and abroad. In total, it employs over 900 people.
- Creating plans, sales strategies, TIC business development in Western European countries
- Analysis of markets in West Europe, finding business development opportunities (including new areas), and searching for new clients
- Day-to-day customer service, preparation of offers, supervision over the execution of orders
- Ensuring that budget, sales, price, and margin targets are met
- Gathering market information - competition, news, trends
- Experience in sales department in an independent position, experience in independent management of -development projects and possibly sales team is welcome
- Ahigh degree of customer orientation and understanding of needs
- Independence and ability to find answers to questions and problems
- Responsibility, communication skills
- Ability and willingness to acquire broad knowledge of the TIC industry
- Understanding of the market, sales mechanisms, and foreign customer service
- Ability to action, prioritisation of tasks
- Ability to self-work organization, decision-making
- Very good English
- Employment contract with payment on time
- Medical package
- Life insurance
- Co-financing of the Multisport cards
- Benefits under the Company Social Benefits Fund (holiday co-financing, holiday cards, special events for children)
- Internal training
- Company phone and laptop for personal use