We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when you’re free to choose. In fact, we’ve spent the last 20 years innovating, creating new and better products for our consumers to choose from. It’s how we’ve grown to be present in 130 countries.
But our business isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business.
That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI. It’s why 9 out of 10 would recommend us to a friend. And why we’ve been awarded Global Top Employer status, six years running.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #JoinTheIdea.
Learn more: jti.com
This vacancy is temporary 12-month contract.
- Ambitious goal to set up new Global Business Service Center environment of working with multiple stakeholders in leading FMCG company
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
- Flexible working conditions
- Modern office in a convenient location
- A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan
- Maintain and manage market performance reporting according to set standards:
- Monthly and quarterly updates analysis Share of Market / Source of Business / Competitor performance / Brand performance, etc.
- Collect and distribute management information based on market, distribution, brand and consumer data within organization
- Prepare data for further insights generation to drive JTI’s Brand, Trade and Portfolio Strategy:
- Support the One Data activities in extracting and analyzing the data
- Highlight the significant changes/deviations
- Support standardization and optimization of the reports related to market activities, market modeling, etc.
- You have a Bachelor/University Degree in Marketing, Statistics or Economics
- Proficient MS Office skills: Advanced Excel, Advanced Charting, Advanced Pivot Tables
- Fluent English (written and spoken)