ISV e-Commerce Partner Manager
Dołącz już dziś do eService jako:
Miejsce pracy: Warszawa
- Identify & board prospective e-commerce partners,
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts across key stakeholders, understanding the business, objectives and success criteria,
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts,
- Coordinate the implementation process and partner’s performance, involvement of the wider company’s team, including support, service, and management resources, to meet objectives and expectations,
- Maintain a high level of market and competitive intelligence, sharing information with relevant departments as required,
- Proactively lead a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- 2-3 years of sales experience within payments/telecomm/technology/ fintech market,
- Proven ability to develop and maintain stakeholder relationships at senior levels across organisations both internally and externally,
- Excellent communication skills,
- Advanced knowledge of English,
- Proven track record of partner management, including strong negotiation skills, presentation skills and problem-solving,
- Effective and responsible way of working,
- Strong customer and service orientation.
Czekamy na Twoje zgłoszenie
Aplikuj już teraz!