Location: Gdansk Wrzeszcz (Neptun Office)
Do you want to lead our brand new Global Shared Services (GSS) based European Service & Support organisation? Is maximum customer satisfaction what gets you up in the morning? And do you dream of continuously improving our ways of working in the most efficient and cost optimised way - if yes, come and join us!
Welcome to Global Shared Services in Gdansk
Arla is a global farmer-owned organisation that is behind many well-known and loved brands, including Arla Apetina®, Castello®, Lurpak® and many, many more.
As our new Senior Manager you become a part of our Global Shared Services in Gdansk. Here, you won’t find factory machines or farmers. Instead, you will join over 600 colleagues dedicated to supporting all of Arla with IT, HR, financial and procurement operations. Joining us, you will take part in our mission to make a real difference for colleagues near and far.
With over 14 years of existence in Gdansk, we offer you a lot of knowledge and the opportunity to partake in challenging and exciting innovation projects. As a part of the Arla organisation, you will also enjoy a Scandinavian, collaborative work culture. We are all on first name terms with each other, and we truly appreciate diversity and individuality.
About the job
We are looking for an experienced and energized customer service manager to head a new department. You will be based at Gdansk and be a member of our European Customer Service organisation with frequent interaction and communication with the other European markets. You will be a key person in establishing and developing the Arla culture in the new team, and you will have a Customer Operations & Analytics Manager as your right hand and team leaders.
Specifically you will:
- Lead, collaborate and create a high performance culture within a cross functional team in an international and cross-cultural environment focussed on first time resolution and customer satisfaction
- Lead the change management required to build the new service organisation as a high performing team and ensuring the organisation is always running at optimal levels
- Ensure the voice of the customer is at the heart of our operating model
- Stay up to date and apply industry trends and developments, relating to customer service in line with company goals
- Strategic workforce planning, delivering against service level agreements
- Lead interface into the markets ensuring effective relationships with stakeholders
- Leading role in development, deployment and continuous improvements related to surveys and feedback. Collating and reviewing data to drive great customer experience
- Close collaboration with markets to convert relevant customers to self-service
- Contribute to the creation and evolution of the digital strategy.
Who are you?
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Proven track record as Customer Service Manager
- Excellent understanding of high performing FMCG Customer Operations
- Exceptional Value chain comprehension
- Strong communication skills as well as a proven ability to build relationships and successfully work with stakeholder management
- Inspiring leadership skills in line with the Arla leadership behaviours
- A flare and curiosity for digitalisation
Ideally, you also have:
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of Arla systems, like SAP, Salesforce Service and also Experience Cloud, Arla Connect (EPiServer ECOM portal).
What do we offer?
Global Shared Services is truly a global setup. As such, you will have the opportunity to collaborate closely with business areas across cultures and borders. You can bring your knowledge and understanding into the mix to break new ground with Customer Service in Global Shared Services.
- Lead - Have you ever heard that you are the change? Now you now
- Sense - Are you looking for something more than material benefits in your professional life?
- Create - Regardless of which department you work in - Your creativity leads us to innovation
Your future colleagues from HR department describe these generally:
- Flexible working hours
- Professional career development
- Great atmosphere
- Respectful scandinavian culture
- No dress code zone
- Lack of stress at work
- Tens of benefits
- Space for self-reliance
1. Clock the APPLY button
2. Create an account in our HR platform
3. Submit your application
4. Wait for our call
5. Meet with us online
6. Enjoy joining the best team