The Global Customer Engineer will provide technical assistance to our international customers and offices. This role will manage system cases, new products, and test programs; and provide training to customers and Lantek employees in our products.
Global Customer Engineer
- Define and execute operations worldwide where Lantek does not have direct assistance from offices or partners and override local offices in specific situations.
- Install, start, operate and maintain complete Lantek installations comprising Lantek systems, Lantek integration mechanisms with cooperating systems and Machine configuration and start-up
- Specify, plan, manage and close small/medium customer projects.
- Define solutions adapted to the customer’s needs within Lantek systems.
- Identify requirements not included in standard products and specify them for estimation and development.
- Train customers in the usage of Lantek systems.
- Support all Operations units in Lantek offices and for Lantek partnersAct as a driver for issue resolution, coordinating different Lantek units.
- Business travel abroad for on-site installations and trainings up to 25% of the working time.
- Work in a benchmark company in its sector that is constantly committed to innovation.
- Being part of a dynamic and highly qualified work team.
- Technical background, preferably in Computer Engineering.
- Experience in technical projects involving Software in an industrial environment would be a plus.
- Ability and attitude to troubleshoot various problems in Windows environment.
- Knowledge of Lantek systems would be a plus.
- Understanding of Manufacturing Processes.
- Understanding of Metal Processing Technologies for sheet metal, tubes, and profiles.
- Fluent English (in speech and writing)
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Customer-oriented; ability to understand and identify customer needs. Available for any event and proactive in providing advice, assisting in diagnosing problems, and defining solutions.