About us: TELUS International Bulgaria delivers a next-generation digital solution to enhance the customer experience (CX) for global and disruptive brands. We offer omnichannel CX and trust and safety solutions including content moderation for global customers in over 50 languages. With a team of over 62 000 members worldwide and with over 4 000 of them located in Sofia and Plovdiv, the company is the biggest employer in the CX industry in Bulgaria.
We care about the well–being of our employees and we provide equal employment opportunities, prohibiting discrimination of any type with regard to ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics.
TELUS International Europe has a history of investing in their future growth, encourages fun and team-building projects!
*Please note that the position is based in Sofia, Bulgaria and we will help you to relocate
*Bulgarias borders are Turkey, Greece, North Macedonia, Serbia, and Romania
If you are excited about health and technology, join our Fitbit Team As a Fitbit Customer Support with Polish, you will be part of a great team and will:
- Help our users with any issues they might have via tickets or calls
- Provide solutions to everyday device use questions on a case by case customer-oriented approach
- Identify trending issues and bugs from users’ reported issues and communicate them to your supervision team
- Work with a passionate team of customer-friendly colleagues from an international background
Not bad, right?
- Fluency in Polish language for daily communication with customers
- Good command of English (B1 or similar) for training and internal communication
- Basic understanding of iOS and Android OS use/features
- Demonstrating empathy
- Desire to help customers as best as possible and willing to contribute to the team’s success / be a team-player
- Result-oriented with personal performance
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Looking for a long-term employment
- Willingness to relocate to Bulgaria
- Relocation assistance
- Attractive salary
- Fully paid training
- Stable job and career development opportunities: continuous product support, coaching, and personal skill courses
- Special Discounts and Offers (Food vouchers, Multisport cards)
- Additional health insurance & Transportation allowance
- Special benefits for our team members (Gym, yoga classes, massages, and corporate psychologist in the office)
- Positive international working environment (Relax zones, PlayStation and billiard relax areas)
- Employee referral bonuses & Recognition programs
Does it sound like the perfect job for you? Apply now!