English Speaking Remote Customer Support
Start 2023 with a Bang! New Year! New Career!
Wayfair are looking for passionate and ambitious Digital Service Agents to help drive and accelerate our exciting expansion plans in Poland. As a top performing online retailer worldwide, we offer career growth, global interaction, and strong personal development to help you carve the career you desire.
If you love technology, enjoy supporting customers and thrive in the challenge of resolving mild to complex problems; we may be the next adventure for you?
- Fully remote working contract + IT equipment
- Competitive salary + monthly bonus scheme + monthly home office contribution
- Comprehensive Training: Including 3 week onboarding + Personal development plans + access to our Interactive learning platform
- Golden Package Private Healthcare + Multisport Card + Pension
- Learning and Development - get over 50% (up to 23000 PLN / year) of your learning costs reimbursed
- Support our UK customers with post-order issues (returns, replacements, refunds, delivery status, back ordered items, and any issues with fulfillment) through Chat, SMS & Email support.
- Deliver exceptional customer satisfaction through strong empathy and customer focus.
- Comfortably navigate through multiple software applications to quickly and effectively resolve customer queries.
- Help to raise our customer service offering through team innovation projects across Poland & EU.
- Identify areas of improvement and convey trends in customer calls to leadership
- Fluent in the English language (both verbally and written),
- Experienced in providing a strong customer service experience via Live Chat, SMS, Email or Phone (any call centre/ contact centre experience would be advantageous but not essential),
- Able to remain calm, show resilience and demonstrate excellent listening skills to effectively resolve queries,
- Confident with IT packages and working off multiple platforms/ systems and hold a steady and strong internet home speed (minimum 25 Mbps (download) and 5 Mbps); then we cant wait to hear from you.
Reach out to one of our Recruiters today to meet for a chat!
- Onboarding Training schedule week 1-3 - fixed hours Monday to Friday 09:30 to 18:00
- Working Hours from week 4 - A planned, 13 week rotating schedule (40 hours per week, 8 hours per day), inclusive of Monday to Sunday, and during our business operating hours of 08:00 to 23.00