Customer Supporter with Italian
Miejsce pracy: Szczecin
- providing a comprehensive service to Ryanair airline passengers,
- assisting passengers via: incoming calls/chat/e-mail,
- providing general information,
- supporting passengers with travel difficulties,
- providing information on issues related to baggage, ticket reservations and flight,
- rescheduling - anything that may happen during the trip,
- solving passengers day-to-day problems,
- handling complaints and issues,
- knowledge of Italian - min. B2, English min. B1,
- availability to work from our office in Szczecin,
- communication skills and attitude towards working with people,
- high personal culture and customer orientation,
- ability to use Windows operating system and MS Office,
- commitment and motivation to work - together we can achieve more!
- attractive salary based on a civil or labour contract,
- flexible working hours between 9:00 and 22:00 - you decide when and how many hours you would like to work!
- modern workplace in the heart of Szczecin,
- team-building events,
- fully paid training to prepare you for direct contact with customers,
- team leader support at every stage of cooperation,
- coaching, mentoring to improve your qualifications.