With 280,000 colleagues all over the world, we specialize in creating exceptional customer experiences and driving digital transformation for some of the world’s biggest and best companies.
We’re fanatical about our diverse and passionate people all across the world.
We embrace all our different cultures, individualities, and personalities because we recognize that all our differences make us stronger together. Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer, and we process applicants without regard to disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or any other characteristic.
We show our colleagues how important they are by showering them with perks, like a culture of belonging; clear paths for career development; professional support, coaching and mentorship programs; performance-based pay; a global network of lifelong friends and peers; and more! (Like, lots more.)
- Extensive written assistance provided to German-speaking and Russian-speaking customers of one of the most well-known airlines
- Effective contact with the customers via emails
- Positive, empathetic, and professional approach to customers
- Providing reliable and accurate information in response to customer questions and problems regarding baggage and flights
- Handling complaints
- Very good command of the German and Russian languages, especially in writing (min. C1)
- Knowledge of English at the level of min. B1
- Excellent interpersonal skills and multitasking
- Experience in customer service or similar work is an advantage
- Excellent computer and MS Office skills
- Experience with CRM is an advantage
- Work from Monday to Friday from 9.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.
- As the project grows, we might require one working weekend per month
- Remote training
- Nesting period (3 weeks) in our Katowice office
- After a nesting period, the work is fully remote