riskmethods – the intelligent way to manage risk!
Are you ready to take an opportunity to jump start your career with the next SaaS champion in Supply Chain Risk Management? Then read this carefully! For our Wroclaw office, we are looking for a motivated team player as our new: Customer Support Specialist.
What you will do:
The Customer Support Specialist is an essential part of our Customer Success organization and will be tasked with thinking critically and creatively about how to best support our clients to drive their business success within our support function.
You are instrumental team player in all customer life cycle phases which includes the on-boarding of our solution and post-implementation phase.
Your main tasks will include:
- Handle inbound calls, support tickets and emails, build and maintain strong relationships with our client base
- Driving processes and aligning those internally
- Onboard new customers and help ensure all training sessions are completed in a timely manner
- Respond to inbound client inquiries for user support while providing best in class service to our customers
- Interact directly with our customers to answer questions, resolve issues quickly, offer product education, provide qualitative and quantitative feedback for our CS, Sales, and Product Teams, and aid in our efforts to retain our customers
- Develop and nurture the customer relationship, demonstrating the ability to earn customer trust and confidence
Who you are:
- You have deep passion for customer support and success and around 1 year of professional experience in customer support or customer success
- You are exceptionally strong in spoken and written English
- You have experience in working with ticketing systems (ideally salesforce)
- You have very good Excel and PowerPoint skills
- You are organized and detail-oriented
- You are a self-starter, comfortable working in a dynamic start-up environment with international colleagues
- You are willing to work on a planned on-call-duty shifts out of normal business hours - only if needed
- Nice to have: ITIL Certification, German language
What we offer:
- Full flexibility to work from either home or the office in Wrocław (ul. Świdnicka 18/20)
- Potential annual performance bonus based on your individual achievements and KPIs
- Contract of employment from day one in the company
- Private Medical Care with LuxMed, MyBenefit Platform, additional group insurance, PPK scheme (pension plan), free drinks and snacks in the office
- Ping Pong table and PS4 to keep healthy work-life balance
- A stimulating, fast-paced and fun environment with flat hierarchies and plenty of room for your personal growth and professional development
- The opportunity to grow and expand your skills in a dynamic environment, to gain new knowledge and to accept challenges