Who we are
Helpware is a technology-driven US company with offices in the USA, Ukraine, Mexico, Philippines, Germany, Puerto Rico, Poland, and Albania, providing Customer Experience & Operational Support services for modern companies. Our team of professionals is driven by the purpose of delivering best-in-class value-adding solutions to our partners by leveraging our empowered teams, innovative solutions, and technologies.
Our Clients Background:
Our Client is a digital recruitment platform that connects companies, start-ups, and even freelancers with students from universities around the world. The company provides access to a broad range of skills, from web development to legal support, and enables businesses to find the right talent for their needs and collaborate with them remotely.
What the role is about
Helpware is looking for a German-speaking Customer Support Representative for our SaaS client to join our team. As a CSR, you will be responsible for assisting our clients customers with inquiries and ensuring customer satisfaction and value delivery across all levels.
What responsibilities await you in this role
- Being up-to-date with the platform features and functionality, and the student database to efficiently manage customer inquiries and provide relevant consultation via the platform, phone, and email
- Advising customers on the platform functionality and student search
- Building long-term relationships with clients through interactive and engaging communication
- Handling customer complaints by providing effective solutions and ensuring satisfaction through follow-ups
- Collaborating with colleagues to ensure continuous improvement of service
- Generating and onboarding new customers and ensuring familiarity with the platform
Who we are looking for
- You are a highly motivated and proactive individual with excellent team player skills
- You have excellent problem-solving and time management skills with the ability to prioritize and organize work effectively
- You have a passion for providing amazing customer experiences including comprehensive issues resolution
- You have a good understanding of CRM systems and are able to deliver expertise on product knowledge and features to our clients customers
- You have Upper Intermediate knowledge of German and English both written and spoken
Working with us involves
- Possibility to work remotely
- Competitive compensation
- Medical and Life insurance after the trial period
- Corporate benefits
- Schedule: 9-6 CET (Monday-Friday)
- Corporate training and parties.