With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the worlds biggest brands — and we have fun doing it. Now, were calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
- Control and support all specialists in respective functions
- Analyse different processes KPI’s from Customer Relationship Management system or provided by Process Control to guarantee SLA’s or propose process improvements,
- Manage the team (up to 15) in B2C area
- Analyse performance of the subordinators to ensure that all necessary tasks are completed in accordance with specifications and deadlines
- Drive people related agenda (target settings, appraisal process, building talents,
- Ensure proper backup structure and succession planning
- Training and development of reporting team
- Leading the agenda of issue solving and monthly meetings
- Review escalation tickets, assisting the team when either they cannot fulfil SLA’s or have any problem
- Ensure smooth and efficient customer service processes
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Knowledge of the English language at the level of min. B2
- Previous personnel management experience with service/technical fields within Call Center environment or tech/service/sales industry or familiarity with project management
- MS Office applications like Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Experience in handling customers within service/technical fields
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Comfort communicating with all levels of management and able to adjust messaging to different target audiences with to-the-point communication
- Excellent organizational skills and detail-oriented approach to problem-solving
What can we offer?
- Attractive salary;
- Stable job offers - employment contract,
- Work in a multicultural and diverse environment with employees from over 30 countries
- Professional trainings and great career development opportunities -free access to our award-winning learning platform,
- benefits such as Insurance, Luxmed, Multisport, additional vacation days, biking policy.