Entain is one of the world’s largest sports betting and gaming groups, operating both online and in the retail sector. With offices across five continents and licenses in more than 20 countries, we operate some of the most well-known and iconic brands in the industry with more than 250 years of combined history – names such as Ladbrokes, partypoker, bwin and Coral.
Bring your customer-first attitude to Totolotek, a part of Entain Group as a Customer ServiceTeam Lead.
You will manage the Customer Service team to provide prompt, relevant and accurate information to the customers within the agreed time frames. You will ensure to explore the expectations and needs of the business, customers, and employees in a structured way.
With continuously looking for opportunities to improve efficiency and effectiveness you will deliver exceptional customer experience.
Are you looking for a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills? Are you a flexible, driven and solution-oriented person with an open mindset? Are you a real people’s person with amazing customer service skills?
Seize the opportunity and find out more about us!
We are looking for real team players to be a part of Entain and provide professional support to our customers.
- Focus on people, attitude, and development of team members
- Understanding and explaining results and following up with actions
- Providing feedback on results and task completion, encouragement and recognition for outstanding performance
- Conducting meetings with the agents on a regular basis in order to provide feedback, discuss performance and development areas
- Delivering monthly team meetings in order to discuss the team performance, the future opportunities and strategic plans, important updates for the team and CS department
- Acting as a role model and setting a good example
- Giving others the opportunity to put forward and elaborate ideas
- Working in co-operation with shift leaders, management and the CS Analyst to advise about the most efficient and effective way how to lead people towards our quality and productivity goals
- Encouraging others to develop by delegating tasks and responsibilities to them
- Continuously looking for opportunities to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Participating on projects, investigating and taking actions to meet the customers’ current and future needs
- Cooperating with other departments to ensure consistency within all departments
- Good planning and organizational multi-tasking skills together with a team player mentality
- Willingness and flexibility to work in shifts;
- Polish language – native level;
- Advanced English language skills to a business standard (C1 preferred)
- Excellent written and verbal skills as well as high interpersonal skill level.
- Calm manner and able to work under pressure and be confident in answering a wide range of customer enquiries.
- Ability to perform well in a multi-task/cultural and ever-changing dynamic environment.
- A flexible, creative, and driven personality.
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Interest in Sports and Games, products would be a benefit, relevant training will be provided.
- Willingness to make decisions and show assertiveness
- A team leader experience in the contact service environment is a preferable advantage
- Higher education degree is a plus
- Great place to be
- Awesome team of very knowledgeable & supportive colleagues
- Private medical care
- A permanent work contract of 40 hours
- Strong focus on the personal and professional development, including in-house mentorship and e-learnings
- A modern and dynamic working environment in Warsaw
Bring your energy to Entain and you’ll be in the mix from the start.