At TTEC, we’re all about the Human Experience. Elevated. As a Bilingual Customer Service Representative – Polish – English in Athens, Greece you’ll be a part of creating and delivering amazing customer experiences while you also #ExperienceTTEC, an award-winning employment experience and company culture.
Accepting digital applications for your protection and the protection of our employees: Apply online to connect with us.
What You’ll be Doing
Looking to build your career in the travel industry? Whether it’s getting answers for customers quickly, consulting on products or resolving their issues with a smile, you’ll be the difference between their customer experience being just average or an exceptional one. Turn your passion for travel into action in customer service helping people find great places to stay and creating unique travel experiences.
- Answer incoming communications from customers
- Conduct research to provide answers for customers to resolve their issues
- Be the first point of contact for the worlds first-class accommodation partners by resolving basic questions and queries, such as modifications to rooms, rates, and availability, extranet tooling etc.
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right tools, methods, and processes.
- Ensure a high level of partner service and a positive partner experience
- Fluent in Polish and English
- 6 months or more of customer services experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Recognize, apply and explain your product or service knowledge
- Computer savvy
- Knowledgeable, encouraging, supporting and present leadership
- Diverse and community minded organization
- Career-growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- 25 days annual leave per year
- Excellent working premises in Athens city center, Kerameikos metro station
- Potential to build your skills and knowledge as a brand ambassador for our clients iconic brand doesnt come along every day
- And yes...all the competitive performance bonus opportunities and benefits youd expect and maybe a few that would pleasantly surprise you
We’ll train you to be a subject matter expert in your field, so you can be confident in providing the highest level of service possible whether through voice, chat or email interactions. We trust you already have the necessary ingredient that can’t be taught – a caring and supportive nature that will shine through as you help customers. You’ll also have a chance to make great new friends within the TTEC community and grow your career in a dynamic, family-friendly atmosphere.
Youll report to a Team Lead. You’ll contribute to the success of the customer experience as well as the overall success of the team.
Our business is about making customers happy. That’s all we do. Since 1982, we’ve helped companies build engaged, pleased, profitable customer experiences powered by our combination of humanity and technology. On behalf of many of the world’s leading iconic and disruptive brands, we talk, message, text, and video chat with millions of customers every day. These exceptional customer experiences start with you.
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the culture and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength. It enables us to view projects and ideas from different vantage points and allows every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way.