With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the worlds biggest brands — and we have fun doing it. Now, were calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
- Activities related to forecasting market trends that may affect the value of sales of FMCG products and the companys profit and loss account;
- Close cooperation with the sales department (in terms of informing about planned promotional campaigns for specific product groups);
- Using historical data and current information from the environment, working on such tools as: SAP and MS Excel;
- Creating a monthly and weekly sales forecast broken down by product categories (chemicals, cosmetics, food products);
- Tracking market trends based on the activities of competitors in the environment (controlling the demand for specific product groups).
- Knowledge of Italian and English at the level of min. B2;
- Experience in creating forecasts (min. 1 year);
- Good knowledge of MS Excel (min. intermediate level);
- Knowledge of SAP system
- Highly developed analytical skills;
- Self-discipline and accuracy;
- Developed communication skills (for the purposes of cooperation with management and internal departments of the company).
What can we offer:
- Attractive salary;
- Stable job offers - employment contract
- Work in a multicultural and diverse environment with employees from over 30 countries
- Genpact supports professional tranings and great career development opportunities
- Free access to our award-winning learning platform
- Benefits such as Insurance, Luxmed, additional vacation days, biking policy
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military / veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.