ADVERTISEMENT FOR ALL OF POLAND
For our Client who offers a platform for placing orders for printing products for customers from all over the world - both business and private - we are looking for people with English language skills at the C1 level.
The work is done mobile at home or in any place using a computer. This activity can be fully combined with other work or everyday duties. We provide equipment and implementation training. Everything is done remotely :)
- Providing email support for customers from international markets in English,
- Handling chats, emails,
- Taking care of the highest standard of service and customer satisfaction,
- Ability to prioritize tasks and organize own work,
- Monitoring, reporting and responding to Customer feedback,
- Cooperation with external business partners.
- Experience in customer service, preferably typically as customer support, complaint handling,
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written English, min. C1,
- Customer-oriented (customer obsessed), empathy,
- Willingness to work in shifts 7 days a week - required working 2 weekends a month: Mon-Fri 6:00-14:00; 9:00-17:00; 17:00- 01:00, 23:30- 7:30 + weekends 7:30-22:00, 14:00-22:00.
- Completely remote work,
- Attractive remuneration which translates into a very attractive hourly rate,
- Flexible and non-standard schedule and working hours; you work when you want and where you want if you have access to the Internet,
- Training and all the materials, which you need to work
- Full support and advice, professional care.
Are you ready to join our Team? Call : 512 068 806 or write :)
Please include the following consent in your CV. The consent is voluntary.
I agree for my personal data included in my application to be made available by Gallup Arteria Management Sp. z o.o. Sp.k. with its registered office in Warsaw to other companies of the Arteria S.A. Group, for the purposes necessary for the performance of current and future recruitment processes conducted by these companies, other than those referred to in Article 221 of the Civil Code for the purposes necessary for the performance of the recruitment process pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) of the RODO.