Hi, Polcode here!
We’re a global, people-first software house matching ambitious developers with challenging projects. Our team of over 150 professionals helps build and improve digital businesses, software platforms, eCommerce stores, websites, apps, and everything in between. And they’re good at it.
Currently, we’re looking for Business Development Manager to join our awesome team. We’re flexible with requirements, so if you are a candidate who has a majority match, but do not meet 100% of the requirements, that’s OK! We’d still love to hear from you.
- Acquire new customers abroad and build the sales funnel
- Investigate customer needs by discovering pain points and offering solutions
- Negotiate terms of cooperation and prepare offers for customers
- Driving business and sales team growth
- Manage incoming inquiries and sales leads obtained by the team
- Cooperate with other managers and tech leads to prepare offers
- Managing outreach sales campaigns
- Build meaningful, long-lasting relationships with clients and partners
- Liaising with Delivery & Marketing Departments to build brand awareness, generate new sales opportunities and win projects
- Relevant experience in developing international business opportunities
- Proven experience in establishing and developing international client acquisitions
- Experience in building sales & business development funnels
- Strong prospecting and networking skills
- Fluent and confident command of English (minimum C1)
- Knowledge of the modern sales techniques, tools and processes
- Knowledge of IT trends, technologies and Agile practices
- Experience in mentoring a team
- Deep understanding of modern IT environments and product design processes
- An excellent ability to make initial contact and easily build and maintain relationships
…let us know!
- Have a significant impact on shaping the companys offer and growth strategy
- Competitive salary with commission and up to 20 paid days off (B2B) and personal development budget
- Clear promotion and pay raise procedures
- We respect your private life – no overtime, no weekend jobs, work-life balance only, promise! Work at times that suit your daily rhythm, from the place of your choice
- Professional onboarding process
- Develop your interests: become a speaker at prestigious conferences and workshops, publish on our blog or act as a mentor
- Your work is appreciated – we believe in the power of feedback, also the one you give us
- Team integration events where you will see why our employees appreciate working at Polcode, and how friendships made with us last for years
- Multisport card, private medical care, life insurance and meaningful gifts to celebrate important days
- 100% remote work
- 0% nonsense
- We strongly believe that putting people first makes our work better, so we encourage you to develop your career and follow your passion. We wanna do great things with you!