Ogłoszenie numer: 8190831, from 2023-05-05
Agrifac Machinery B.V.
Agrifac Machinery B.V. - Dutch self-propelled sprayers producer
Every farmer and contractor have their own daily challenge to achieve the highest possible return at the lowest cost. On a more global level, we know there is sufficient capacity to produce enough food, despite the increasing world population. Farmers can grow sufficient, healthier, safer and more sustainable food. Because that’s exactly the business that Agrifac is in!
As our Account Manager Poland you contribute to this daily challenge with a professional and enthusiastic attitude and the aim of increasing the international market share. You are an ambassador for the company and make a representative and positive impression. In addition, you are constantly looking for new opportunities. You are very independent and autonomous, and you will have opportunities to explore, generate, follow and chase exciting leads and sales projects.
This position is for 40 hours per week. You work from home, but you also regularly visit our head office in Steenwijk (The Netherlands). In addition, you are often on the road to (potential) customers/ dealers in Poland.
Actively search for prospective customers (3 – 4 days a week) and generate new business;
- Keep our CRM system up to date;
- Expert (technical) support of dealers during the negotiations;
- Organize, conduct and represent Agrifac at exhibitions, demonstrations and field days;
- Assistance in preparation of marketing materials;
- Organize and conduct trainings for salesmen of dealers;
- Search for and process market information;
- Organize customer visits to the factory and accompanying groups;
- Responsible for smooth interaction between factory and dealers.
- Establish, maintain and develop business relationships with Agrifac dealers;
- Build an excellent business relationship with existing customers;
- At least 3 -5 years of experience in a comparable sales function;
- A degree in professional education in the field of agronomics or agrotechnics (experience is more important than education);
- Experience in selling sprayer machinery for agriculture (on dealer or manufacturer side) is a plus;
- A proven track record of sales achievements;
- Fluency in written and spoken English;
- Willing to travel your country and regularly to the Netherlands.
- Strong communication skills (empathy, sense, listening, negotiation, feedback);
- You communicate in a pleasant and effective way, both internally and externally, with keeping the different interests in mind;
- Talent for sales
- Strong presentation skills;
- You are disciplined, diligent and have a healthy ambition.
- A salary above market equilibrium;
- Additional bonus;
- Company car 4x4 unlimited millage;
- Laptop and phone unlimited;
- Factory trainings and regular trips abroad;
- No office space, work from home.