With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the worlds biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, were calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Customer Service Specialist with German
You will be responsible for: performing operational tasks related to customer agreements settlements, analyzing claims (service billings or credit notes) and processing with the resolutions; Responsible for ensuring Trade Terms processes compliance with related financial controls and Trade Terms processes efficiency by gaps spotting and cooperation with CD team.
- Analyze trade terms agreements and assess whether they are compliant or not – specializing in trade contracts and promotion setups
- Seek additional information from CD or other functions where required
- Execute trade terms agreements process and escalate to CD, if further degree of approval is needed
- Perform settlement of valid claims and inform Cash Applicator to match and clear with deductions or to payout.
- Review of off-invoice deal agreements that require payment
- Ensure all agreements integrity and correctness by regular review of agreement status according to country specific
- Review payments / deductions and perform proactive payout calculations according to country specific. Ensure correct settlement once approved
- Review accrual levels of agreements on a regular basis considering their validity period.
- Support CD & Customer Facing specialists when needed within off-invoice areas
- Efficient and Self-driven in problem solving and decision taking
- Ensure that in terms of Trade Terms processes in scope high quality of operational standards is delivered
- Cooperate with Pricing team members responsible for ensuring efficiency of the process
- Implement improvements to current processes
- Problem solving and decision-making ability
- Ability to work with various IT applications (SAP, CRM, reporting tools, etc.)
- Very good level of English & German min. B2
- Strong analytical skills
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office & good knowledge of SAP system
- Customer Focus (focus on internal customers)
- Bias for action (focus on results and use of intelligent risk taking)
- Team Alignment (team player; supports and respects others)
- Accountability and responsibility (personally driving change and using operational discipline to deliver on the promise)
- Growth Mindset (placing a fresh emphasis on innovation and having the ambition to grow)
- Attractive salary;
- Stable job offers - employment contract
- Work in a multicultural and diverse environment with employees from over 30 countries
- Genpact supports professional tranings and great career development opportunities
- Free access to our award-winning learning platform
- Benefits such as Insurance, Luxmed, additional vacation days, biking policy
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer – we encourage you to apply to this opening position(s) with your preferred CV format. Please note that Genpact does not impose any CV format nor do we require you to enclose, a photograph to your CV as part of the application process. It is the candidate’s absolute discretion if he/she chooses to upload a CV with or without a photograph enclosed.